You might be able to obtain access to your Gmail account if you’ve been locked out and are unable to verify it by changing your password. You will have to give evidence that you are the account owner in order to accomplish this. Are you interested to know about how to locked out of gmail account cant verify? Then keep reading this article.
Take back control of your Gmail account
There are few methods you may use if you’ve forgotten your Gmail password. First, if you remember your password but it’s not working, make sure you’re using the correct Gmail address, and that Caps Lock is off.You may ask Google to reset your password if you’re still having issues.
You can try to respond to the security questions you set up when you created your account if you can’t remember your password. You’ll need to get in touch with Google for more help if you’re still unable to access your account.
Avoid being locked out of your Gmail account in the future
If you don’t want to be locked out of your Gmail account in the future, there are a few things you can do to avoid this.
- Make sure your account has a safe password as soon as possible. Strong passwords are made up of a minimum of 8 characters, a variety of capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols, and are unpredictable.
- Additionally, refrain from using the same password across many websites. If you do use the same password at multiple sites, be sure to use a different password for each site.
Troubleshoot problems with being locked out of your Gmail account
There are a few probable causes and fixes if you’re having issues accessing your Gmail account:
- Check to see that you’re using the right password and email address first. Try changing your password to see if the problem persists.
- Check to see if you haven’t unintentionally signed into someone else’s account if you’re using a public computer. Check again by looking for your account name in the top right corner of the screen. If it’s not your account, click Sign out.
- If you’re using a work, school, or other organization’s account, make sure you’re not trying to log in with your personal Google Account.
Make sure you weren’t locked out
If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still having trouble logging in, your account may have been locked. When an account is locked, you won’t be able to sign in for a set period of time.
If you think your account has been locked, please contact your administrator.
Check if you’ve reached your account limit
If you’re trying to sign in to a Gmail account that you created less than 28 days ago, you might see a message saying that you can’t sign in because you’ve reached your account limit.
In the meantime, you can try signing in to a different Gmail account, or create a new Gmail account.
Check if you’ve been blocked
If you think you’ve been blocked from signing in to your Gmail account, you can try using a different browser, or a different device.
If you’re locked out of your Gmail account and can’t verify your identity, it’s important to take caution. There are a few things you can do to try and regain access to your account, but it’s important to be aware that there are also scammers who will try to take advantage of the situation. If you’re not careful, you could end up giving away your personal information or even losing money.